- Rosemary Barria offers inperson, zoom and email coaching and guidance.
- Payment is expected at time of scheduling to hold the spot.
- Rosemary Barria does not issue refunds, but appointments can be rescheduled within 48 hours of service.
- All information shared with Rosemary Barria is held strictly confidential.
- I do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
- I use tools such as tarot or oracle to help guide. However, I am a firm believer that a person writes their own history.
- I am a partner in your transformation, not a guru. I am a firm believer that knowledge can be shared by and learned by all of us.
- I release the burden of proof from some of the tools I use, relying on my experiences and the experiences of clients to guide how I work. However, I do have a degree in Health Sciences and love research backed practices where applicable.
- I am a firm believer in accessibility and offer sliding to work with me so ask if you don't see an offer.
I, Rosemary Barria, am not a medical doctor or mental health professional. I do not treat or diagnose disease or illness.
I am a trained Holistic Life Coach, Yoga Teacher and have a Bachelors in Health Sciences (Public Health). Yoga, coaching and guidance work alongside the Western medical model as a way for people to take charge of their own health, mental and physical. I cannot replace the diagnose or cure any illness including mental illness.
Please seek the help of a medical professional if you need to be diagnosed and treated for a medical condition.
More detailed Terms and Conditions here.